My photo
Virginia, United States
Ciara Lexie Jones... Fifteen years old. I'm orginially from England but moved to Virginia earlier this year. I love dancing and cheerleading. :)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

overseas phone calls :)


Man, I'm in such a better mood today. :) I've decided I'm not gonn'a let my Mom get to me.

So yesterday we had the day of, because we're cool. And so did the rest of the county. But you know. So I went to the mall with the girls, it was pretty awesome actually. Even if I did spend way too much. But I bought a dress for the Halloween Ball, so that's all good. :) Not saying what I'm going as though.

I then got home and Max had bought a phone card so we could call Zara. And we had lovely chat. And she made me laugh so hard that I started crying haha! We ended up playing the word assosiation game over the phone...yes, we're very cool kids. And then it was like: "white, black, Michael Jackson, peadophile". Which I found absolutely halaious because it came so natuarally from Zara. Haha. This is why I miss my baby sister. We then told each other everything that was happening. And then had our usual conversation about Chris Brown and Trey Songz. Yum.

My dad decided to take a picture of me on the phone because apparently I make stupid faces while I'm talking. So, that's the picture above. Yeah, it's disgusting.

I then had Briana round for a sleepover because...I can't remember why. But yeah, and we got no sleep what so ever. And we were shattered in school. I fell asleep in Lab today and I'm stuck in detention tomorrow. My second detention in American school, which is very good for me. ;)

I also had Health Class today, free condoms all round.

And I had Performing Arts, which was awesome. It's my favourite lesson. Dance all lesson, it's like Gym. But always dancing. With the bit of acting. :) But it was too much effort, due to the fact I got no sleep. Haha. Me and Bri just shouldn't have sleepovers, we talk way too much.

And then I got a random slap on the ass on the when I got of the bus from school by some random man. I don't know whether it was someone of the bus doing it as a joke or some old man. If it was an old man I would have slapped him...unlike Zara getting of with him. Haha. Nah, she's not weird like that, she had a very good reason.

Cici, x

No comments:

Post a Comment