My photo
Virginia, United States
Ciara Lexie Jones... Fifteen years old. I'm orginially from England but moved to Virginia earlier this year. I love dancing and cheerleading. :)

Friday, September 25, 2009

First One! :)

First blog :)
I did have another blog, but I deleted it because I didn't like the site. It just kinda annoyed me.

So, yeah, I had a half day today and I just got in. And I'd like to be getting ready to go out but I can't because my lovely brother is in the bathroom. Ah, I feel so English again. Oh yeah, I'm originally from England, but I moved to America at the beggining of the year. I'm in Virginia. :)

Today was actually so boring, I had Health Class to start, but two of my friends weren't here, so it's not how it usually is. And I had some annoying rudeboy(for the Londeners ;] haha) annoying me about my accent. Just because it's not like his. Pft. But after that I kind'a got better...
I had Gym, my favourite lesson.

I really need to get changed right now, I'm meant to be going to my best friend's house to sleepover, but I still can't have a shower because my twin brother's in there. Sometimes, I hate being close to my brother. Haha. But yea, I'm meant to be at hers in half an hour. I'll page her.

That's all for now, (:
Cici, x

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really cool how you actually keep your British-ness. LOL. I have a friend who's orginialy from Britain and she lies about it. But I think people should stick to their roots. :)
    You're also very pretty.
    I think you should write a blog with points about yourself. People would be interested.

    ReplyDelete